Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a monday morning...

I woke up late in the morning as usual, but it is very early get up at seven in the morning, a gigantic task for me. The buses are not frequent and even if you get one luckily you have to hang around on the steps squishing others’ toes. Yeah it’s really a tough job. Its like an art, you have to use your brain, your feet and your fingers (even if they are crying helplessly).But all this will help you tone your forearms and makes you more muscular. It’s even more effective than going to gym and working out those spots.

But for those who think they are different can take an alternate route to college. Clever ones don’t mess up with the bus passengers who always sweat a lot and struggle to breathe. The other way to go is to cut the roads through the bypass. Don’t worry there are no buses there. I had to ask for a lift; wait for a pick up. Another problem arises here, as the roads are pretty bad no one will pick you up that easily. So to get a lift you should be quick and make your look an innocent one. You must be polite when asking for a lift. Whenever I don’t have my bike I’ll use this idea.

The last Monday was unforgettable. Even if I get any lift I’ve to get a bus to go my college. But that day a brainless guy offered me a lift to my college directly. The only problem that I faced with him was his LOUD bike, which made the whole traffic to just stare at us. I was crying within “gosh, how come he drive this dumb, loud piece of s**t?”. Even if the whole traffic was watching him, he won’t hesitate to wear his sun glasses. I felt ashamed.
That day I learned a lesson, “We must not take lift from those who volunteer to lift you, even if you don’t ask for one…!”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its really funny that you felt embarrased getting on somebody else's bike. Its always good to know that he was cool about it. I personally think u should be grateful that he offered u a ride when u were in the bypass. No matter how shitty his bike was it was nice of him to lend u a hand.